Terms of Service
Last updated: May 5, 2022
By using Certa Pty Ltd services you are agreeing to be unconditionally bound by the following Terms of Service. Certa Pty Ltd reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Violation of any of the Terms of Service may result in the termination of your account.
- By using the Service you are granting Certa Pty Ltd access to your data on third party services for the purposes of searching, retrieving, displaying or otherwise processing your data.
- Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Certa Pty Ltd grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, license to use the service.
- Certa Pty Ltd reserves the right to terminate your licence at any time and for any reason.
- Your licence may only be used by a single person. Sharing of licences is strictly prohibited.
- The security of your account (login, password and/or API Key) is your responsibility. Certa Pty Ltd cannot be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to maintain the security of your account.
- You must not use the service to do anything illegal.
- You must not attempt to reverse engineer the service.
- You must not connect to the service with anything other than the official Certa products including browser extensions, desktop software and mobile apps.
- All Certa Pty Ltd services are provided on an “AS-IS” basis without an claims for reliability, serviceability, or suitability for purpose.
- If you download and install any Certa Pty Ltd browser extension, desktop or mobile software you agree to be bound by the Licence agreement of that software.
Your Account with Certa
- By installing or otherwise activating the software you are authorizing Certa Pty Ltd to create a customer account for you in our system. This account is used for authentication of you and for any subsequent billing charges that accrue.
- No billing charges will accrue unless you expressly request them through a purchase or subscription to one of our services.
- You may request to your account closed at any time.
Payments and Billing
- The Service is billed in advance according to the billing cycle selected at signup. Payments are non-refundable.
- If you terminate your account prior to the end of your billing cycle, your account will be terminated at the end of the active billing cycle or when any pre-paid credits have been used. No further charges will be billed. No refunds or credits for partial billing cycles or unused credits will be provided.
- If you upgrade your plan, your account will be billed immediately for the new service level and the billing cycle will be adjusted to that date.
Subject to this Section, this Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site, Software or Services. We may (a) suspend your rights to use the Site, Software or Services (including your Account) or (b) terminate this Agreement, at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Site, Software or Services in violation of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, your Account and right to access and use the Site, Software or Services will terminate immediately.
- Other than as required by law the Certa Pty Ltd Website, Software and Services are provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranties of any kind either expressed or implied.
- Certa Pty Ltd does not warrant that any features will become or will remain available.
- Certa Pty Ltd does not warrant that the Site, Software or Services are error free or that errors will be corrected.
You agree to indemnify and hold Certa Pty Ltd (and its officers, employees, and agents) harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (a) your use of the Site, Software or Services, (b) your End User Contact Data, (c) your violation of this Agreement; (d) your violation of applicable laws or regulations (including any privacy laws). Certa Pty Ltd reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defence of these claims.
Copyrights and Trademarks
Copyright © 2017 – 2022, Certa Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the site are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.
Changes to the Terms of Service
From time to time we may make changes to this agreement. In the event that we do we will send you a notification to that effect. Continued use of our service following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.